The human contribution is the essential ingredient. It is only in the giving of oneself to others that we truly live.
– Ethel Percy Andrus
Benefactors are benevolent donors whose generosity will help fulfill the promise of the historic institution.
Benefactors are dedicated community leaders who have pledged themselves to the cause of building a cultural and educational center that will preserve, celebrate, and advance Armenian culture.
- Benefactors Donor Wall Recognition
- Benefactors Annual Meeting
- Museum Publication Recognition
- Honorary Square Foot Builders
- Special Event Invitations & Opportunities
- Lifetime Museum Admission
The Armenian American Museum and Cultural Center of California is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
Federal Tax ID: 47-2465341.
Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Major Gifts Director Mary Khayat